According to the company’s website news release on May 10, 2023, the company regretted to advise that B TRADER 319E/318W and TRIESTE TRADER 319E/320W are expected to encounter further delays due to adverse weather conditions in the Auckland region. To minimise any further schedule disruption, we will perform the following changes on the POLARIS service.
- TRIESTE TRADER 319E/320W will omit Auckland and then advance to take the position of B TRADER 319E/318W at Nelson along with subsequent ports.
- B TRADER 319E/318W will then take the position of TRIESTE TRADER 319E/320W from Auckland onwards.
The revised schedules are expected to be as follows.
- All Nelson and Timaru export cargo previously booked on B TRADER 318W, will now load on TRIESTE TRADER 320W and vice versa.
- Auckland, Timaru, and Nelson imports on board B TRADER 319E will remain on board for discharge.
- Timaru and Nelson imports on board TRIESTE TRADER 319E will remain on board for discharge.
- Auckland import cargo TRIESTE TRADER 319E, will route via Brisbane on the ARIES 319N to connect to NYK FUTAGO 087N.
- Auckland exports and Transhipment cargo for TRIESTE TRADER 319E/320W will load onto B TRADER 318W.
We are working with the respective ports to update our revised schedule and cut off’s, which will be published on their respective websites as usual.
Should you have any questions please contact our Customer Experience Team via Live Chat channel.
We thank you in advance for trusting Maersk as your supply chain partner.
Tags: All Products,AlwaysFree,Asia Pacific,Australia,EnglishPublished on May 26, 2023 4:10 PM (GMT+8)
Last Updated on May 26, 2023 4:10 PM (GMT+8)